Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Samples of my work

I took pictures of Will's book without the page protectors on. They turned out a bit better, but I still can't get a good close up.

I think if you click on the picture you'll see a bigger shot.
I stamped the title here, and highlighted it with stickles. Lots of gems, too.
This page has a lot of glitter. The snowflakes have glitter and gems as well as the stickles and gems I put around the pictures.
I put red stickles all around these pictures as well as on the word "Family" that I die cut from a Quickutz alphabet set.

I know the lighting isn't the best. I did play around with it. I'll look online and see what I can find about taking pictures of layouts. I've seen some layouts that are perfectly photographed, and I'd like to know how they do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute card! It was a pleasant surprise! I love your cardmaking techniques!

Thanks again for thinking of me. :)
Becky

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile