Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's getting chilly outside!

I know halloween is almost here, but I can't help thinking of Thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAY on days like this! It's brisk (too brisk for even ME) and the smells of the holidays are all around our house (thanks to yankee candles :)

We've had a busy weekend, but it was fun. We went to the zoo on sunday and carved a pumpkin! Some pics are below.

This card is more on the simple side, but I love the image (from stamping bella --minty coffee) Click on the picture to see a closer shot, and you can see the sparkle I added!




I've been kind of on a slow boat as far as the shrinking goes. I'm not walking as much as I need to be, but I *am* making better choices, and I know that is helping me go in the right direction. I know that if I stepped it up a bit I'd be losing quicker, but there's only so much I can fit on my plate. (HA! No pun intended!)
Oh, and for those of you who were waiting for a report on Ken's visit to the dermotoligist, the spot on his temple is nothing to worry about. The dr. said to come back to him if it starts to turn black. Yeah, no duh.
Ok, I need to get to the post office and run some errands! I will be back TOMORROW for sure becuase I have another card to show you! :)

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile