Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My husbands' sacrafice

Becuase Ken works 80 miles north of us, he stays at his parents' townhouse tuesday night through friday morning. After work on friday he comes home. (And he comes home monday night to see us all and spend some time at the home he works so hard to support.) His parents aren't home all summer long, so he gets the place to himself, but they're back from their summer trip now. So Ken spends the evenings with his parents. Or does he??


LOL! Beth and John put a hot tub in their party place recently. Here's Ken 'roughing it' away from home!
Seriously, I'm very glad he has good times with his friends while he has to be away. :)
I've got some pics in my camera to upload for you guys, I just need to find the camera. . .I'll get to that later today FOR SURE!! :-D

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile