Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Creative at my scrap desk? Yes. I enjoy that. Creative in the kitchen? Not so much. But I tried.

Check out these candy mummy molds! They're pretzel molds, but I didn't have pretzel rods, so they're just candy.

Poor mister mummy here lost his head. Maybe he was laughing too hard. (Laughed his head off.) Or maybe someone didn't embalm him correctly.
Trick - r - treat!
Look at the little mummy army! Hee hee hee!

Have a great Halloween! I need to get half a million things done before the kids get home from school :)


1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Oooooh, DJ E-Z Rock and Rob Base. I haven't heard that in FOREVER. Love it! I laughed my head off about your mummy laughing his head off. Too funny.

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile