Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween cards

I had a great time making these cards!

This one is my least favorite. I think I made the middle square too big. My thought, though, was that if I made it much smaller it would look too small for the card. Eh. Whatever. Paper is Close to my Heart; Enchantment, stamp is Stampin Up. Lavender Stickles.

The card on the right in this picture shows what the inside looks like. I made 5 of these cards. Paper from Close to my Heart, Enchantment, stamps also from Closet to my heart, Halloween Dingbats and Happy Haunting. Fiber from Sam's club.
How cute is THIS!? Love the image of the three ghosts! I got the stamp at a local scrapbook store. There is orange stickles around the stamped image (great impressions) and liquid glass on the bat to make him glossy. The paper is from the scrapbook store, and I don't remember the company name. :(

I used black rain dots on the card below,
Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile