Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another 'boots' card

Wouldn't it be nice if it snowed only through december? Just for effect. Oh well.

I've been up since 7am and I'm getting alot of 'chores' done. I'm feeling ready for lunch now, but it's only 11:10am. I'll have a healthy snack and get busy on a few more chores to pass another hour or so before I have lunch. I'm on a streak with eating good/right! I'm down another 3 pounds this week. I know some of that is probably water weight, but . . .it's still good to see the numbers go down. This year has been pretty bad as far as taking the weight off. I really wanted to do a better job. So far the total pounds down is only 8. I guess I'll just look at it as going in the right direction and keep on doing the right thing. The year isn't over yet. . .

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile