Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun activities

Here's Nicolas on his first birthday!

Jen, Dan, and (tired) Nicolas
Me, Ken and the kids went to an apple farm in Peoria this past saturday. I tried to get some great pictures of the kids, but Abby was the only one cooperating. This picture is pretty good of the three of them.
The kids LOVED picking apples! I'll be making apple cake, apple bread, applesauce, baked apples, caramel apples. . .
After apple picking we went to Uno pizzaria nearby and had a fantastic lunch. We all split a dessert; a warm deep dish chocolatechip cookie topped with ice cream! See the boys' faces? That was what I had to work with all day as far as taking pictures went. I've posted the best, here.

I've got alot more to come!

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile