Monday, July 7, 2008

A slice of summer

It's a hot one today! I'm glad to be in the house with the air conditioning cranked! This card seems fitting for a hot July day----a sweet slice of juicy watermelon! Click on the image for a bigger shot, and maybe you can see the liquid glass I added to the seeds and the sparkle I added to the rind. I made this card for my neighbor after she saved the day with 2 cups of flour for the banana bread I started making before being sure I had all the ingredients I needed! (Mom's always right. Check first.) So thank you, Natalie!!!


Paper, sassy strand, spiral clip, watermelon image and liquid glass all by ctmh.
Sentiment by My Favorite Things Stamps
Sparkle by Stickles; euciliptis

I'd love nothing better than to sit and make more cards, but I have work to do. And laundry.

Food choices today have not only been great, the portions have been perfect! Makes up for the lack of exersice today. *roll my eyes*.

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile