Sunday, July 27, 2008

End of July happenings. . .

WOW--this month has flown by! I know I haven't posted much art work. Please stick with me--more is definitly on it's way! We've just been so busy. My daughter was with her cousin for a week, and my boys went to a safari club at the zoo every afternoon for three hours. It's a very nice zoo--


We got two new kitties!! They're both primarily dark, but they're only 7 weeks old and they're changing every day. They're very affectionate and we love them! The kids have decided we're calling them cupcake and cookie! (Hey, I have some cute stamps with cupcakes and cookies. . .)


Ooo, look! Some artwork!! Imagine that. . .

This is a stampingbella image. .. although right now the title escapes me. The paper, ink and markers are all ctmh, the buttons are from hobby lobby.

I'll be back this week with artwork for sure!

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile