Sunday, July 6, 2008

Catchin' up on some art---

I like this image, but I believe the colors are too dark. I'll have to try this one again, with lighter colors. It's a fellabella, though, so I tended to think that dark colors work better on a man. Hm. I'll have to try a few things. ;)



Stamp image--professafella, sentiment from ctmh.
Paper, ink, brads, markers -- ctmh


I had a hard time getting a good shot of my finished scrap pages. The glare was unavoidable. Anyway, here are a few typical layouts I do for my albums.


I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a nice weekend; got a few things done, but relaxed alot. I also had lunch with a good friend, saw another friend, and spent time on the phone with another. Great weekend!

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile