Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy monday

Laundry, dr.'s appointment, balancing the checkbook, writting out bills, making phone calls, planning dinner---ugh, what a busy day!

So tomorrow I have to go to the hospital and get a holtor monitor put on my chest for 48 hours. I've been having heart palpatations for a few weeks, the last 7 days being very intense and frequent. It doesn't hurt at all, just takes my breath away a little. My dr. listened to my heartbeat this morning, and although no palpatations happened (of course), she said she can hear extra heartbeats. (That's just becuase I have so much love to give! HA!) So tomorrow at 8am I'll have a monitor put on, and later in the week I have to go in for a fasting blood test to check all kinds of things.

I thought I'd put up this picture of Ken and his brother, Ryan from the last party we were at. (Ken is on the right.) They are very close, as my brother and I are, also. (That sentence seems grammerly wrong. So does the word grammerly. I need more starbucks.)





Another card I threw together! Wait, did I post this one already?? OMG I think I did. What a dufus. Maybe I need my brain monitored.

Hope you're better off than I am today!

Don't magnify your problem--magnify your GOD.

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile