Friday, July 18, 2008

The kids are coming back today......

My kids have been enjoying themselves on vacation all week with my in-laws. (I've been quite relaxed as well!) I'm going to pick them up today.

But not without working out first! I did a Kathy Smith weight lifting dvd and it ROCKED! I feel STRONG and amazing!! I've been eating SMALLER portions and I've been bypassing ALL WHITE SUGAR AND FLOUR. . .and guess what. .. I haven't been as hungry!! It's extraordinary. Just do the right thing, and great things follow. I feel WONDERFUL. I'd like to say THANK YOU so much to Cassandra, Brian and Steve for all of your help and support. Please don't go anywhere, I'll be needing you everyday, I'm sure.

Sorry for the lack of art this week. :( I don't know if I'll be able to get anything done once I get back with the kids, and tomorrow we're headed out to Beth and John's for a KICKIN party. . .so, once I can get more artwork done, I'll post it right away! :-D

Have a great weekend!! xoxox

"Look, I make all things new" Rev 21:5

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile