Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Keep up, girl!

Man, I have been AWFUL with posting! For shame, for shame! I am so sorry! I have a million excuses so I won't even bother :-P

I've been making very good food choices and I've been walking at least 3 times a week, so I feel really great about that! I've been afraid to get on the scale, so I'll wait another week. After another 7 days of eating good (and not eating at night) and walking/lifting weights, I'm bound to see some good news. (NOT that I need to turn to the scale for validation, right? yeah, right.)

As for the art aspect, I scrapbooked about 15 pages in my family album this past week/weekend :) It feels very good to be catching up with my photos, but I'm not THRILLED with all of the pages, so I'll go through them tonight and see which ones I want to post! (hee hee!) And no, I haven't gotten to work on 'work' at all yet. (Such a downfall with working at home. I blow it off tooooo much.) I took the kids to the waterpark today, and now I'm catching up on laundry.

For one week in july all three of my kids will be gone (with their grandparents). I'm sorry to say it, but I am looking forward to the PEACE AND QUIET. I'll work for at LEAST three of those days, I swear. I may be gone over night one of those days. (You know what I'm talkin' 'bout, steve!) Ooo, that didn't come out right! It's not what it sounds like! LOL! My husband knows about my plans and has no problems with it! LOL!! ANyway, for the week after that, I'll only have two of the three kids back, as my daughter will be spending the week with my sister in law. So, july should be pretty laid back for me ;-)

Ok, I'm off to make a card! I'll post the card AND some lay outs tonight, I PROMISE!!! xoxoxo

"What I know for sure is that what you give comes back to you" --Oprah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where are you scrappin' for a weekend in September???? :)
Can't wait to see your card and some new layouts!!!
Miss ya!!
~CJ

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile