Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer activities

Hi everyone! It's been too long since I posted. The kids and I aren't home, actually. We've been out of town for a few days, and won't be home until friday afternoon. We're at my inlaws for a family reunion. The weather is HOT and humid--luckily, my in laws have the air on, and we're all comfortable.

Tuesday evening my mother in law and I walked to the park with the kids. We walked there and back, and it was probably 2 miles total. Wednesday the kids and I went to Super Target for a few things, and I walked the parimeter of the store, but aside from that, no real exersice. I hung out with two friends that evening, the kids playing with their cousins at my brother inlaw's house. Today we're moving slowly, but I am feeling the itch to MOVE. I really am feeling addicted to walking. That's a good thing. Maybe today I'll work on strength training a bit, rather than cardio. My plantar fasicia is hurting, and pumping a little iron will keep my metabolism going, while giving my feet a rest.

My father in laws' sisters will be here today, and my brother in law and his family. My husband will be here after work. The kids and I are going home tomorrow after breakfast. My mother in law will be sad to see us go, and it's been very nice visiting with her, but I have laundry to catch up on now, and scrapping and stamping to get to!! (I got some new Bella stamps in the mail the day we left! I can't wait to show all of you how CUTE they are!)

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile