Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A day at a time

At the advice of my SUPER FABULOUS cousin, I am taking my workouts day by day. Last night I walked to the video store to return some movies, picked out a new one, and walked back. I will 'measure' the distance with the car today, but I'd guess I walked close to 2 miles. I still had trouble falling asleep last night; last time I looked at the clock it was 12:50. I woke up easily, though, at 8am today and wasn't tired! So I think I'm making progress! :)


So HOW CUTE IS THIS!!? I love the red hair, eh? I made a couple of these for my online buddies :-D

Paper: CTMH "Let's get together"
Ink, brads and markers: CTMH
Stamp and sentiment: Stampingbella

"You can't control the winds, but you can adjust your sails" --I don't know the author.

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile