Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Am I doing this right?


It's been awhile, I know, but I want to get my blog going! I've taken some pictures of my scrap space as well as some cards I made. My aim is to post a pic of art work every day--be it in the form of a card, a layout, or even an organizational tip or technique. I get A LOT of inspiration from other blogs, so I'll be listing those as well so you can enjoy them along with me. :) For today, here's a baby shower card I made for my younger cousin, Ricky! (I suppose he goes by 'Rick' now, though!) Now let me figure out how to add the image. . .Oh, ok. It's up on top. I'm sure there's a way to change that and put it on the bottom, but guess what--I can't figure it out. So--there's the baby shower card!

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile