Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday afternoon

UGH. I am SO CRANKY today! I do not know why! Yesterday I worked in the yard ALL DAY (I have some pics of that, but I'll have to post them later) and I was BEAT by the end of the day. I showered, relaxed, and slept well. I was a bit sore this morning, but not so much anymore. I am just SO irritable! I HATE when I feel like this! I feel like the house is a damn mess even though I JUST cleaned it, and I smell the cat box down here and it's PISSING ME OFF!!

So I wanted to get a sunday paper today, but we had to go to Menards after church to get some things Ken needs to redo the deck. We were all hungry (and my hair was flying in my face since I didn't have a hair claw) so we all wanted to get home. So then I'm looking for a hair claw and I cannot find one! I only have like TEN!!! Oooo, that made me mad! And can someone PLEASE explain to me WHY I'm up two pounds this morning after working my ass off yesterday?! I dug out SIX bushes and a BIG yucca plant AND planted 9 plants. . .those nine plants had to be put in landscaping that had river rock and plastic to bust through in order to get to the dirt! I swear, it was almost easier to rip out the six bushes and yucca!!! And Ken asked me today if I'm gonna plant the 192 bulbs I bought. . .hmmm, lemme think about it NO!!!! I'm gonna go to aldi becuase we need a bunch of stuff, (and believe me, grocery shopping doesn't sounds very appealing at all right now) becuase I DO NOT want to have to do it tomorrow. I am BEHIND on my work and I NEED to get alot done tomorrow.

Sigh. Alright. I think I feel better now. Maybe.

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I'm feeling your pain. I'll bet you were up two pounds because you chugged a lot of water after working in the yard all day. That makes sense to me. Keep plugging away. You're doing great.

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile