Thursday, September 11, 2008

I know, I know, it's been forever. . .

. .. so much for "I'll post something every day", right? I'm sorry! My parents have been here for 3 days and I've been distracted. On top of that, I have like 5 dr's appointments going on between me and my one son, so there's paper work and phone calls and yada yada yada. *Roll my eyes*. I feel like I'm still not in a 'normal' routine yet. I guess that's just life. I should be able to post some of the scrap pages tonight that I've been working on!! Hang in there with me---I have the best intentions, really!

As far as shrinking goes, my body is finally CHANGING!!! WHOOO HOOO!! My pants are lose on me RIGHT OUT OF THE DRYER, which does NOT happen, and I believe I'm going down a cup size! Yep, the eating better and walking is paying off! I'm just gonna keep it up, keep doing what I'm doing!

I'll post pics of my front landscaping later tonight, when my parents leave and I have more time. OH, and that'd be after I get back from my son's follow up appointment (from his pnemonia) this after noon, too. Ugh. What should I do about dinner. . .

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile