Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Catching up again!

Will I ever have a day that I am not busy? I guess probably not, eh? Eric is home from school again with a bad case of asthma, and I've been on the phone trying to get a hold of his dr so I can get a rescue inhaler before he goes back to school. Oh, and we need more Xopenex. Kind of important. Geez.

So here are a few cards I made last night.

I got this stamp set at archivers. Lately I grab anything I see that has to do with coffee. That reminds me. . .I need to stop at Dunkin Donuts for a pick me up. Maybe Eric wants a donut. . .


The above card is made with "Welcome to the Neighborhood" from CTMH. My brother and his (almost) wife just moved into a GREAT new apartment, so I'll send this out to them. (Even though I'm not part of the neighborhood--I can still welcome them to it, can't I?)


This stamp set is from My Favorite Things--I love this set! The flowers, ribbon, paper, cardstock, brads and markers are close to my heart.

My goal for work today is to complete 8 pages. I don't think that will be a problem. First I"ll go out to Dunkin Donuts with Eric, and I think I'll stop at Wal-Mart to get my pictures from the wine trip. The rest of the day will be work. I'll post up some layouts later!

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile