Sunday, September 14, 2008

Catching up. . .

Hello to everyone on this rainy sunday afternoon!! It's suppoused to clear up by tuesday and be nice and COOL! Fall-like! I love it. I plan on decorating on friday, so I'll be sure to share pics early next week!

So here's some of the work I've been doing. This stack of pages is from Kristen's daughters' album.

I know I need to take the pics of these pages BEFORE I slip the plastic page protector on, but I am usually on a roll and once the page is done, it gets covered. I'll try to snap some pictures of the upcoming pages before I put the glare-maker on it.


It's hard to get a good shot! I was getting so frustrated!! I know you can barely see anything here.


Let me get you up to date on some of the goings on around our home~~



Here is the front landscaping before I ripped out the bushes. . .



. . .and right afterwords. You can see the big rootball of the yucca. .. looks like a big spider. I have 9 mums planted, and I'm praying they do well despite all the rain. I'm going to add a stepping stone walk way through the dirt/river rock, and in the spring I'm going to cover the dirt/rock with mulch. It's gonna be fabulous.





Look at how big the kittens are getting! Cookie is on the left, he is fluffier and has a bigger tail than Cupcake. She is on the right--notice her tiny tail.



It's so sweet when they're sleeping together!

Abby lost a front tooth this morning!!!




We went to a new church this morning called "Grace". It was very nice! Much smaller than we're used to, but still about 200 people. I"m going to a mom's group tomorrow morning from 9:30-11:30. I'm really looking forward to it!

Wellp, off to get to work on Adria's kids' albums! See you soon! (I PROMISE!)

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential."--- Winston Churchill

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

From what I can see of your signs, they are pretty gorgeous. I came upon your site through Tip Junkie and the chore charts. The chore charts are so pretty. Is there any chance we can get a closer look at them?

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile