Monday, May 4, 2009

May is here!

Hello fans! (the ones who haven't given up on me!) I'm back, and I'm ready to start blogging again!

I've got so much to share with you. Right now it's getting dark out so I can't take pictures, but I will tomorrow; I've been busy in the yard--it's going to be beautiful once everything starts taking off and blooming!

The kids are almost done with school and I have a good amount of plans lined up for the summer.

The kitties are getting so big! You won't believe it when you see them!

I've been scrapping in my albums a little bit, and haven't worked since February or March--I NEED to get going on work again! I'll share that once I get to it.

So I'll be here more often now! :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

It's about time!!! If I can't physically be around you- I want pictures!

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile