Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New plantings

Once these plants take off and fill out, everything is going to be beautiful! I'm so excited :) In this pot there is a sun colius, a vew vina vines, white allysum, and I don't know the name of the orange and red ones in the middle. (Remember, click on the pic and you'll always get a closer view.)



These hangin pots will have allysum spilling out over the front and geraniums popping out the top! The greenery is asparagus ferns, which will also get much bigger! At the foot of the planter are pots with merigolds in the front and LOTS of wave petunias all around it! The will COVER those tan pots and all you'll see is flowers!
This hosta is one of my biggest. . .it's not done sprouting yet!


Once these vinca vines really start trailing down I"ll take a pic of this from the grass. You are looking at one of four planters hanging off the back of my deck. Vinca vines on either side a gerbera daisies in the middle. Hm. My grass looks decent in this shot.


I can't wait to see everything take off!! I'll throw in a few shots here and there as I get excited! (Who, me? Excited? noooooo. . .)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see them all in bloom. Keep us posted!

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile