Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's been a week since I've posted!

Honestly, I don't know how the days fly by so quickly! It doesn't feel like it's been a week. . .but here we are.

So for Mother's Day Ken bought me a digital picture frame that cycles through 40 pictures! He even uploaded about 15 pics into it so I could turn it on and enjoy! *Most* of the pictures in the frame were pictures of a picture, since we didn't have a digital camera until recently, so nothing was saved on a disc or in the computer. Here are a few!

Ken and I on July 20Th, 1996. Seriously, this feels like a LIFETIME ago!!


Even a little further back still---this was from our dating days.

Onto the next subject!!
Can you see the tree leaves flying sideways here!? Yesterday was SOOOO windy--I guess this isn't really the best picture to show it. . .but I tried. Notice the cat crouching down on the railing, bracing himself against the gusts!!

WHIRLY BIRDS! AGH! I can't stand them. There are two BIG trees in neighbor's yards that let these things go. My gutter shields are loaded with them and I'm constantly picking them out of my potted plants.

Ok folks, I promise to put forth ALL THE EFFORT I can muster up to get the next post up before next Thursday! (HA!) Seriously, maybe this weekend!!



No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile