Sunday, March 8, 2009

Playing all weekend

Hey everyone! Is it as windy by you as it is over here!? My goodness, I'm afraid to let the cats out for fear they'll be blown a few blocks over!


Ok ok, HOW CUTE IS THIS CARD?? It's actually not so much the card I love as the IMAGE! Click on it to get a closer look! I added sparkle! I love it! I'm gonna have to make a bunch more just becuase I LOVE how it turned out. I'll have to find a different way to mount it, though.


Still coughing alot today, and now I have a pain in my throat. (Not to be confused with a pain in my neck, right?) I'm seriously thinking I need to go to immediate care and have this throat pain looked at. I am SO tired of being sick. I simply do not have time for it. . .

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile