Friday, March 6, 2009

Is it March, or May??

Although I'm coughing still, and it makes me feel like my head is going to POP, I sat on the porch this morning with my hot tea and my journal.


The cough is getting better, or at least, less frequent. But I get so worn out so quickly! I ran (ok, drove) to Walgreens this afternoon to get a few things that were on sale, and by the time I got home from my little jaunt, I needed to lie down. I feel like an old woman! But it was a GORGEOUS day, so I made the most of it. It's suppoused to rain all weekend, but at least it's still going to be 'warm'. Not like today -- 76 degrees in Sunny Normal, Il.-- but above 50.
I have all the windows open today and it feels SO GREAT. Perfect evening to my enjoyable day: Ken is on his way home, we're having an easy dinner of roast beef sandwiches, Ghost Whisperer is on tonight, and then I'm going to play at my scrap desk until I need to collapse into bed. And the most pressing thing I need to take care of this weekend is three or four loads of laundry.
Ahhhhhh. . . . . . . :)

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile