Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Clippin' coupons!

I was never one to cut coupons until a speaker at the mom's group I go to told us all about couponing!! If there is something on sale and you have a coupon (and you go to a store that DOUBLES the coupon) you can get things for LESS than a dollar or FREE!!!! I had multiple coupons for items that were on sale and STOCKED UP!!


The crest toothpaste was FREE. On sale for a dollar, I had a fifty cent coupon and it was doubled. Thankyouverymuch.
I have enough glade air freshener for the year. Buy one get one free, and I had a few $1.25 coupons. So. . .that would be two for $0.25. Dayum. Oh, and all the shampoo---a dollar or less for each. The box of 6 dove bars $2 --- after sale and coupon.
Gotta love it!


And here is my BABY on his 10th birthday!!!! They grow up so fast.

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile