Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Truckin' along

I'm feeling good :)

Yesterday I did a 10 minute upper body strength training session, and I was on target with my calorie intake.

I didn't work out today, but my calories are on track and I got alot of work done. It feels great to get work accomplished!

Tomorrow (thursday) is going to be near 40 degrees! My plan is to walk out the door at 8am right after the kids, and as they walk to school, I"ll be walking the neighborhood. I have just a few errands to run after that and then I'll be working again.

Friday I'm packing up my scrap stuff for an all day crop on saturday. It won't take me long to pack up, so I'll probably work a bit friday morning into early afternoon.

Knowing that I need to post here about my progress makes me want to do good! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile