Friday, November 14, 2008

Under the weather

Hey everyone~~ I've been as sick as a dog. (Wait, where did that saying come from? Well, I"ve never been a dog person, so I don't know how sick a dog can get.) Anyway, I've been resting up and starting to feel better. I'll take some pics, make some cards and post up this weekend. I suspect I'll be in the family room with the fireplace going, Ken at the computer next to me at my scrap desk, the kids playing in their playroom down the hall. Sounds fantastic! I was suppoused to go to Kankakee to scrap this weekend, but there's just no way. I am not well enough to drive and be up all day and night. I'll be taking rests on my cozy couch frequently this saturday, I'm sure. Hot tea in hand.

Ok---I'll get back to you all soon!!!!

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! Missed you at the crop!

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile