Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's been a million years

I'm sure no one is even reading this because it's been MONTHS since I posted anything here, and you've all given up on checking if I've added any updates. But just incase there's a few of you that still check now and then, I'm going to post today.

And tomorrow.

And on and on.

"Yeah, Jen, we've heard you say that before!"

I know, Iknow. But really, I have lots to post. And there's to many of you out there that I don't see often enough, and I want to share with you what's going on in my world. :)

There are over 148 pictures in my camera that I have to upload (or is it download?) to my computer. I'll share some of those pics once they're in the computer, but right now I"m running out of the house to go get a hair cut. Not short or anything, but there is NOOOO style left, it's just one big mop on my head. All I do with it anymore is pull it back ina claw. Where's the style in that? Ugh. So I'll return and load some pics for you! There's a lot of cards I've made that I'd like to share with you too, so hang on tight! Jen's back in action!!

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile