Monday, August 10, 2009

"T" minus one week untill school starts. . .

WOW I've had a crazy busy summer! And I downloaded a TON of pictures to my computer from all kinds of things we've done, but they got deleted! Long story. Not worth going into it. Although I *did* save them in my kodak easy share gallery. I wonder if I can get them here from there? I'll try.

We went to a wedding, went blueberry picking, had friends and family over, went to three different parties at friends and families houses, helped my inlaws pack and move, took home furniture and things they didn't want from the move, been to four different parks, rearranged the living room and family room, painted and rearranged Abby's bedroom. . .and kept up with laundry and cleaning the house all the while.

Oh, and I've been going to the gym three days a week (for exactly one week ;) and I'm down 6 pounds! Gotta love it. I'm going after dinner on monday, wednesday and friday. It's working out well!!

Today I need to get a haircut. It's waaaay past due. Then I need to make 10 cards (all the same) for a card swap I'm in through my stamp club, which meets this friday night. (I'll get to the gym in the afternoon so there's no excuse to 'skip it'). Tomorrow I have to go to Springfield, Il. for an appointment with my dermatologist about my psoriasis. The methotrexate wasn't doing any good, so I'm about to start Humera. I'll let you know how it goes.

OMG it's nearly noon! I need to get going. I'm getting a haircut today, then I need to stop at Cub grocery store because of a few things on a great sale. I have a gift card for Borders and I've been dying to get over there to see what's on sale. (End of season. There's gotta be a good sale going on.) Plus I could use the distraction. Oh, a friend of mine is starting her first book club and I'm in! Starts September 2nd! I need to cycle about 3 loads of laundry today and OH I need to get some liquid miracle grow. . .my flowers are at the stage where they need to be cut way back and fed/watered miracle grow and water. According to my garden guru, they will bloom wonderfully again after that.

I leave you with my favorite LOLCatz image. I still laugh out loud when I see this.

Have a great monday!!


No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile