Thursday, August 21, 2008

Look! An update!!

Hi everyone! Where the heck have I been, huh? Well, today the kids are officially in school so I PROMISE I'll be on here nearly EVERYDAY!!!

Let's start out with some art! How cute is this bella?! I'm sending this card to my mother in law---we love shopping together and it's been tooooo long since we've had a 'session' of our 'therapy'!

Last weekend we went up to Naperville and spent saturday with Dan and his family! Here are a few shots from the Riverwalk. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we had a great time!


Here is Abby and Eric rolling down a huge hill!! This picture was taken at max zoom (is that a technical phrase?). The hill was HUGE!


Dan and Nicolas xoxoxo

More art coming later. Tomorrow I'm leaving on a girls' trip with 4 of my friends to Michigan!! I'll post pics. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile