Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

If you know me, you know I LOVE change. There isn't a room in my house that looks the same for more than 8-12 months at a time. We've been in our 'new' home now for a year, and the family room has finally undergone a much needed switch!! Ken and I moved the furniture to a MUCH better configuration, and I'm so excited about it! Tomorrow I'll spend a few hours rearranging the wall decor, then I'll take pictures and show all of you!!! WAIT till you see how FABULOUS it looks!! As for now, I'm spent. It's 8pm saturday night and Ken is splitting wood out back for a fire tonight. I just don't have the energy to takle the wall decor tonight, as much as I'd like to. In the morning we're going to church. After that, I'll get right to work and post the pictures up asap!!! I also have pictures in my camera of some work I've done in the scrap albums, like I promised to show.

I've been watching fat and carbs along with walking every day, per my doctor's orders. My cholesterol is far too high (as is my weight, duh). But now that my health is the issue, and it's not just a 'vanity' thing, I'm REALLY doing what I should be. . .and I feel great~!

Close to my Heart and Stampin Up both released their new catalog/idea books!! I'm SO excited to get a few new images, tools, colors and ideas!! The kids start school in 2 short weeks, and there will be a routine in place. I will be MUCH more loyal to this blog, my art, and I can't wait to see how much my levels (and weight) come down! Come along with me on this crazy, wild ride. . .

"Life is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy the ride." ---I dont know.

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile