Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 2009

For the past few years I've taken the kids' pictures myself and have them printed at walmart. It's cheeper than the school picture packages, and I can print EXACTLY the sizes and amounts I need.

Tom didn't want to have his picture taken. Can you tell? This is the best shot I was able to get. He turns 12 this November. I can't believe it. I remember his birthday like it was. .. well, not yesterday, but certainly not 12 years ago.

Eric was much more compliant, although he had a raging case of strep in this picture, and we didn't know it yet. 10 and a half years he is.
Abby! She is so happy! I had quite a few shots to choose from for Abby's picture! She is 8.


Here's our house decorated for fall. It's hard to see much with the leaves and the shadows. You can click on the image to get a larger shot.








I took the following two pictures of laundry for my facebook page. A friend of mine 'teased' me to show everyone how bad I was claiming the laundry was. So I did it!









And my husband, Ken, just decided to start a facebook page for himself. He didn't want to put his picture on the internet, though, so this is his status picture. . . .












No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile