Saturday, June 27, 2009

So busy livin' life!

WOW, we have been going NON STOP since school got out! I've been carrying my camera with me so I can show everyone pics of what we're up to, but I keep forgetting to snap pictures! DUH! But I'm going to sit at my craft desk and create tonight, so I will be sure to share the art work tomorrow!!

I bought new curtians for my kitchen this past week and I have the top valances up. . .I'm waiting on my mom to come by with the rods I need for the cafe (lower) tiers. It already looks very nice! I will be sure to share that too :)

OH and Ken was offered a job very close to home; one town over! How exciting! He'll be only 25 minutes away and be able to come home every night! Praise God!!

Speaking of God, I think we're going to try Eastview Church again tomorrow morning. When we first moved here we went there quite a few times and I just didn't feel connected. Let's see what happens tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile