Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gotta clear out my camera. . .

I need to print 3 months worth of pictures out of my camera. Once I do that (and keep up with it) it won't take so flippin' long to upload the pics I want to post here for you guys :)

I've been making cards and having fun! I need to get back to work on my clients' albums, so this weekend I will fix the camera situation, post up new pics for you guys and then get to work. Then I can take daily pics, post them, and delete them. Easy peasy.

Gettin' to work on it RIGHT NOW! :-D

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Are you kidding me? You scrap for other people? What a cool job, but doesn't it stress you out about your own pictures that you want to be scrapping?

You're my hero.

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile