Thursday, September 25, 2008

Some positive thoughts. . .

Ok, when things get too overwhelming you just have to stop, take a breath, and list some postives in your life. That's where I'm at right now.

It's too easy for me to think of all the negative things in my life; I ate alot of 'crap' last weekend. I haven't walked this week. I need to wait almost a month to deliver my work and get paid.

So let me list a few good things.

**After giving it a second thought, I put away the cinamon toast crunch cereal and opted for cheerios this morning.

**I didn't get Starbucks while I was out this morning. Instead, I waited till I got home and made my own caffinated beverage. (saved money and calories.)

**I have done 4 of the 5 things on my list for the day, and it's not even noon.

**The comcast man is coming today to fix my stupid phone issue.

Ok. I needed that.

I'll take a picture of the back deck. Ken stripped it and it looks brand new! (it's 16 years old) He's going to stain it soon.

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile