Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've got alot planned for September!

Here's a picture from the Naperville trip a few weeks ago. My brother dan is holding his son, Nicolas, all the way on the left. Jennifer and her daughter Jessica are above Tom and Eric, respectively, and Abby is next to Eric. Me and Ken are all the way to the right.

No art right now, but trust me---it's coming! I have half a dozen cards I need to make and send out, and I'll be sure to show all of you what I put together! I also have some pictures to post up from this past weekend; the girls' winery trip! It was a BLAST! And guess what---I made GOOD choices in food. That along with the walking helped combat some of the bad choices that were made and I still lost one pound over the weekend!!! How great is that?!


Ok, I need to get the kids in bed and finish up some laundry before I fall into bed. I just wanted to let you all know that I plan on posting up art work EVERY DAY starting in September!! I'll get pics up tomorrow from the wine trip.


"No longer give your strength to that wich you wish to be free from." --Jewel, Life Uncommon

No comments:

Things that make me smile

Things that make me smile